Check you out! And look how proud everyone is of you. :)P.S. I love your scarf.
Look at you go! I think that you should give up the office job and go for a career with the fire department. This extinguisher is just the beginning.
Yea! Second generation CERT trained woman. You look so strong. However, you probably need to get a little "closer" to the fire. Today a fire, tomorrow?Lu U! Mom
Woohoo Bree! You look super cute in this picture :)By the way, how are you?
SWEEP man! SWEEP! Actually I'm not sure if that's what the acronymn is but I know there's a "sweep" somewhere in there :) How cool!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Check you out! And look how proud everyone is of you. :)
P.S. I love your scarf.
Look at you go! I think that you should give up the office job and go for a career with the fire department. This extinguisher is just the beginning.
Yea! Second generation CERT trained woman. You look so strong. However, you probably need to get a little "closer" to the fire. Today a fire, tomorrow?
Lu U! Mom
Woohoo Bree!
You look super cute in this picture :)
By the way, how are you?
SWEEP man! SWEEP! Actually I'm not sure if that's what the acronymn is but I know there's a "sweep" somewhere in there :) How cool!
Post a Comment