Friday, August 1, 2008

"I am..." Tag

I am... always in the mood for a comedy
I know... I shouldn’t take things personally, but I haven’t learned how yet
I once... got stood up
I wish... I could dress more like my sister
I hate... vacuuming
I hear... little office noises (there goes the copier again)
I crave... lately it’s been granny smith apple slices and caramel dip
I search... ksl.com for free stuff for my garden
I wonder... what it would be like to float in zero gravity
I regret... not writing Mike as much as I write my brother
I care... about Duke and Falco
I always... carry around my flash drive
I am not... a night owl or a morning person
I believe... we should keep our words both sweet and tender because one day we might have to eat them
I dance... when I have someone else dancing with me (Lisa? Stayin’ Alive?)
I sing... with my sister and we sound awesome together
I don't always... drink as much water as I think I should
I win... at quoting movies
I listen... to my dad’s music
I can usually be found... in the weed patch
I am happy about... Mike doing so well in school
I tag... Melanie

No comments: