Five furry furballs fighting for affection. Some of you have seen this picture before, but this is what I’ve been coming home to the last couple days. It was easy with 2 dogs, I could lend each a hand for loves. Now I don’t seem to have enough appendages. I get all five of these little critters scratching at me at once. So I put Falco on the floor, cause he doesn’t mind when I rub his belly with my toes, and I alternate stroking two dogs on each side of me with both hands. This seems to appease everyone (except Buster, the white baby, who wants his own hand constantly) when we are all sitting down to watch tv. However, it’s entirely impossible if I want to use a computer!
All these puppies have nicknames (my dad is the Nickname Linnaeus). Let’s see how many I can remember from left to right:
Bruiser – Bruce; Boosey Boo; Skeletor;
Boosey even has his own theme song, though Mike and William are forbidden from singing it around my mom because it gets stuck in her head: (to the tune of Cypress Credit Union) “Bruiser the Loser, his future is our future!"
Bandit – Bando; Bando Calrissian; Banny; Banny Boo; Frosted Lips;
Bandit is the only girl and she is the least affectionate but she has a thing for guys (human guys).
Buster – Bust; Boost; Billy Goat’s Boost; Uber Boost; Bustey; The White Baby;
Bust loves snow and hates lightning.
Falco – Palc-Palc; Palkey; Cerdo Rojo;
Falc will sit on your toes so you’ll move them up and down his tummy.
One time he did that to my dad and later my dad ended up with a little puppy present between his toes. Good one, Falc.
Duke – Duke-Duke; Sweetie Duke; Brick (as in Anchorman); Happy Boy;
Duke will make-out with you for hours if you let him.
That’s all I got right now. If you remember some, post them for me. Also, I love stories. Any furry creature stories to share?
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Puppy-sitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, so cute! When I'm overwhelmed with puppies at the door, I usually end up just swirling my arms around in their general direction and hoping I make contact with everyone. ;) Yay, puppies!
My pups have nicknames and theme songs as well, but not nearly so many. Except for Smidgie. I call her a million different things: Piggy, Pigwig, Pickwick, Hamhock, Rumproast, etc... :)
I LOVE that picture!!!!! So cute!!!!!
Fun, fun...it's good to catch up. Good luck with the gardening. Looks like you've got quite a green thumb. And for the record...I can totally see you gardening.
Post a Comment