Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Try as we may

So, I don't think that our house is on our side to get the credit cards paid off by the end of the year. Our water heater is broken!

2 comments:

Me said...

OH NO!!! there's always SOMETHING isn't there!! yeah just when we're comfortable with our savings account, something happens. ARGH. Well good luck with getting that fixed hopefully it's not too much!

Braxton Hicks was the guy who like officially named them I guess, but anyway they are basically just false contractions, they don't do anything or mean you're in labor, they are just sort of "practice" contractions. Apparently some women never get them, or feel them at all, but I've always gotten them way early on. But they don't hurt or anything, my uterus just gets all hard for a sec and then it goes away, it's a weird/cool sensation. REAL contractions HURT! (I hopefully won't be getting those for awhile!) ALL RIGHT that's your lesson of the day!

Lanae said...

Bummer! Just think about how much more you'll appreciate having them paid off when it happens. You gotta have obstacles right?