Amy took me to the Utes game on Saturday, and it was so fun hanging out with her. I rode Frontrunner down and got on Trax to get up to the stadium; that was my first time ever! There were so many people on Trax, it was like sardines! We were pretty good about paying attention to the game for the first half, and then we went to get a hot dog and chatted through much of the 3rd quarter. I had a great time and thought it was so cool she asked me to go with her. Utes won! Wahoo!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
If only the Utes were good at football...:)
The Two Utes. Terry quote:
"Some women get together and go shopping, my daughters take a girls day out and go to a football game. Doesn't get much better than that!" And, the Utes are undefeated...
Umm.... healoo? The Utes are awesome at football! That was a fun day. Can you email me that pic? Lu you. I finally got on again :)
Post a Comment