Lacy tagged me, so I guess that means I fill this out for me and tag the next person...
A = ADVOCATE FOR: “You can hate and curse math all you want, but I never want to hear you say you can’t do math. YOU CAN!” Also Responsible Parenting.
B = BEST FEATURE: Sense of Humor
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: Mike, Duke, and days off work
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: Learn Spanish; Learn Karate
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: My USB Flash drive. I never leave home with out it.
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: War Craft III, swimming
G = GOOD AT: Algebra
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Greek food
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I would pay off my debts and try not to waste the rest. I like the idea of traveling.
J = JUNKIE FOR: Reeses and Mt Dew
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: My mom
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I don’t like popcorn
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: I remember exactly where I was standing when I called Mike to talk with him about Rusty, my dog. I broke up with Mike soon after he came home from England (about May or June of 2004) and we didn’t really talk for about a year. My dog Rusty died in Feb 2005 and I was so depressed. It had been a week and I was still depressed. Finally I’d had enough and I wanted someone to cheer me up. I didn’t want to call my mom or my sister because I thought I would start crying and that would be embarrassing on the U of U campus. I didn’t feel like I could call the girls because we had become a little estranged at the time. Then Mike popped into my head. I thought: Mike could always make me laugh, and he did say that if I ever needed anything I could call him. I was totally nervous to call him out of the blue like I did. But he answered and he talked with me. And from that point we started over.
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Try to ride a motorcycle
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: The chocolate molten cake at Chili’s
Q = QUOTE: “I SAID OVER-EASY!” – Anger Management
R = REASON TO SMILE: Mike’s blue eyes and freckles; Duke when he shakes or Falco when he rolls over even before you give the command; My Weed Patch; Letters from my brother William
S = SORRY ABOUT: Wearing my heart out on my sleeve
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Lisa
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Paintballing
V = VERY SCARED OF: The tall Halloween guys at Frightmares
W = WORST HABIT: I drink from the milk carton
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Hawaii
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: The 70’s but only because I like the music my dad listens to
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Gemini

2 comments:
You've never tried greek food!?! Bree, I think its time to take you out for a good ol' fashioned gyro. :)
I am... always looking for something to do.
I know... I have to be patient with dissapointments
I once... looked like Bree
I wish... I looked better in summer clothes
I hate... vacuuming.. ditto
I hear... birds singing
I crave... anything fried
I search... hgtv
I wonder... if I will have grandchildren
I regret... getting impatient
I care... that the puppies love me
I always... look for nature
I am not... a tidy person
I believe... we should take opportunity
I dance... when disco music comes on
I sing... in my car
I don't always...stay focused
I win... at listening
I listen... to my shuffle
I can usually be found...in the kitchen
I am happy about... my new kitchen
I tag... Amy
Post a Comment