I had a great weekend!
Friday: Mike and I went to Olive Garden and then played Warcraft III. I love date nights with Mike! Also, Mike got a B+ in his Environmental Science Class! Yeah Mike! You are so awesome!
Saturday:
Mike and Chris got me some fill dirt and filled up my planter boxes. I got some potting soil and Mike helped me plant my tomato. My mom gave me some Sedum (ground cover) and I planted it in my front garden under the Japanese maple. Mike and I went to the Pizza Factory and The Dark Knight with Ben and Megan.Sunday: We had dinner at my mom’s house and I helped her set up her own blog and she gave me some Chicken and Hens to plant in my garden.

1 comment:
Wow Bree, you are having great success. You have made me start to think a little more green. Compost huh. hmmm seems like a worthy pursuit. I love the pictorial progress. Raspberry Jam anyone? P.S. Dad will take any tomatoes you grow!
Post a Comment